The Bristol Borough Business Association exists to promote the town and its businesses and to attract consumers and new businesses through events, promotions, advertisement, tourism, and more.
The Bristol Borough Business Association welcomes local businesses, entrepreneurs, civic groups, and non-profit organizations interested in working collectively to empower each other and the community for success. Established in 1681, Historic Bristol Borough is located on the banks of the Delaware River in scenic Lower Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Owner-operated stores, restaurants, and service-oriented businesses strive to provide the highest quality of service and products to meet your retail, personal, and professional needs.
Every first Friday from May to September, the quaint and historic riverfront town of Bristol Borough hosts the award-winning street festival, First Fridays on the Delaware, from 5 to 8 pm. Organized by the Bristol Borough Business Association (BBBA), these free, family-friendly events have something for everyone and include:
- AMUSEMENTS such as painting, hula hooping, balloon sculptures, quick-sketch portraits, caricaturist drawings, magical acts, etc.
- CRAFTERS, ARTISTS, MERCHANTS & VENDORS showcasing their wares for your shopping pleasure;
- LIVE MUSIC from local bands;
- ARTS & CRAFTS activities for all ages;
- FOOD & GOODIES from our fabulous eating establishments and specialty food vendors;
- SELFIE STATIONS for documenting the occasion;
- SHIRT SHOOTER offering free shirts courtesy of local businesses;
- COMMUNITY ART PROJECT begging for your participation;
First Fridays are held throughout our main street district (Mill and Radcliffe Streets) and are RAIN or SHINE! Event-goers are welcome to park in the free, municipal lot behind Mill Street or at 1414 Radcliffe Street (in the Lenox parking lot across from Cesare's Restaurant) with free shuttle service to and from the festival area.