The Festival, which began in 1987, brings together cultures and generations – there’s something for everyone!
- Live entertainment -- performances from local and international talent including Argentine Folklore, Tango, Latino Rock, and Pop music and dances
- Food trucks and Argentine Asado – A variety of food trucks as well as Asado prepared by Argentine grillmasters
- Exhibitor showcase – support small businesses by shopping from over a dozen vendors with arts and crafts and food samples (and technology in times of pandemic) on display
- Outdoor family activities – including family soccer on the grassy area
- Tentative Virtual Option – Follow the Festival Argentino Live from your home
When: Saturday, Sep 18, 2021
Doors open at 4:00 p.m.
Performances on-stage start at 6:00 p.m.