I love LBI. I rent year round for Vacations, retreats, weddings and would like to open the doors to the artisits on this website.
Beach House Retreats on Long Beach Island, NJ is looking for new retreat partners. We are close to NY, PA, CT, MD, and VA. I am starting a network of retreat leaders and would love for you to come to our open house to see the house and learn more.
Beach House Retreats has a lot of offer our retreat partners. We have a beautifully appointed beach house rental that sleeps 16, 3rd from the Atlantic Ocean and the white sandy beaches of Long Beach Island. We have all the amenities of home and operate year round. Our discounted retreat pricing is available from Sept.-May. I encourage all kinds of retreats, holistic, family, spiritual, artistic, sports, counseling, homeschool groups, business workshops, worktreats. Additionally, we are always open for suggestions. Partnering in a retreat will help grow our respective businesses
By combining venues you have a better draw to reach traditional and new clients. As an example, having a retreat with a Drawing Teacher, and Painter, and a Massage Therapist provides 3 ways to attract a prospective customer.
Benefits for the retreat clients:
1. They learn about the other venues.
2. They now follow the other venues as well as the one that interested them.
3. They tell other potential clients about their experience (Grassroots Advertising).
4. They can sign up for the continuing education within your venue..
Benefits for the retreat leaders:
1. You gain more followers
2. You build a support system with other teachers for back up when needed
3. You expand your offerings and make more money
4. You can offer a different retreat package to change things up in a few months with 2 other completely different classes: eg. Painting, Sculpture, Stained Glass…
5. You can plan your workshops as continuing education with the same retreat leaders.
6. You can also have bike rentals, kayak rentals, surfing lessons, and other offerings if you like.
7. You can take advantage of your down time while someone teaches their workshop and enjoy the things listed above.
Call to schedule a tour of our home, and discuss your thoughts about creating some retreat packages. Feel free to bring a friend that may be interested in holding their retreats at BHR also.
Beach House Retreats on LBI, NJ
113 East 85th Street, Beach Haven Crest, NJ 08008-3434
Mary Ann Gutchigian 609-947-1377 MaryAnn@LBI-Vacation.com