Ellen Wade, Diana Fulner
member since: 10/28/2014
Festival biz experience: 20+ years
USA: Louisville, Kentucky (KY)
Show Director Phone: (502) 425-6943
Exhibit Director Phone: (502) 425-6943
Introducing WinterFair! 2020- A Virtual Art Show
Beginning Friday, Nov. 27th
through Saturday, Dec. 5th
THERE WILL BE NO IN-PERSON WinterFair! this year. While we are saddened to cancel this annual tradition and miss our personal connection with our artists, we feel it is in the best interest of everyone involved under the current healthcare restrictions.
- We will activate our popular WinterFair! Facebook Page into a weeklong online market featuring each registered artist's description of the artist's work with photos of available sale items.
- The weeklong online shopping will culminate in a 3-hour Live Facebook Market Sat. Dec 5th. This Live Facebook Market will highlight selected artists through your choice of live videos, taped interviews or artists' pre-recorded videos to talk about their product or feature demonstrations.
- Shoppers will be able to click the selected artist and be redirected to a page showcasing additional photos and contact information including any Website, Etsy, Instagram or Email address to finalize the purchase.
- Artisans will be responsible for arranging the transaction (payment, pickup, delivery, shipping, etc.)
- Local artists and shoppers will be able to arrange a one-day pickup at TJ for pre-paid items, if the items are not shipped directly to the customer.
New Artists: You are invited to join our talented artists for this year's Virtual Art Show. Please note there is a non-refundable fee of $15 to be juried and an additional $50 entry fee if you are selected.
Web site / E-mail
Show Promoter/Producer, Festival/Event/Show
Medium/Materials - Products/Tags
fiber art - jewelry; ceramics, photography, fiber art, wood, paintings
Badges highlight FestivalNet members who are true Pros in the festival & events industry.
to learn how you can amp up your business!