Volunteers can save you a lot of money in organizing and managing your event. Many volunteers are willing to lend their skills in exchange for a festival pass, to gain experience, or because they simply enjoy helping out their community. Read on and learn where to find volunteers for your event.
Have you listed any of your festival gear in the FNO Marketplace?
As always, if you have any particular topics you'd like to see covered here, or if you'd like to contribute an article to the FNO newsletters - drop me a line!
FNO Newsletter Editor
Recruiting Volunteers for Your Event
One of the most common questions we receive is how to recruit volunteers for an upcoming event. A lot of big events travel, meaning that they take place in a different city each year, and it's up to a local host committee to enlist an army of dedicated volunteers to help make the event a success. But where to start? Read more
Register for the 3rd Annual ZAPP¨ Conference for Artists & Art Fair Professionals!
The 2011 ZAPP® Conference will take place in Atlanta, Georgia, at the W Hotel, September 19-20, 2011. Join artists, art fair directors and staff, promoters, and the ZAPP® Team at this true professional development event for the art fair field. Explore sessions on visual arts and copyright law, what the jury process means to you as an artist, what the jury process says about your show, online marketing for artists and events using social media and other tools, and much more. Also, participate in a symposium about re-envisioning and strengthening the art fair business, and take advantage of free portfolio review opportunities. Tracks for both artists and art fair administrators; all are welcome, this event is not just for ZAPP® users. Register now at
bit.ly/zapp2011. Special day-pass rates are available for Atlanta residents.
Are you a High Quality promoter with multiple shows?
Gain VIP status and get assistance updating your events, plus you will be part of a unique group
of superior promoters that deserve special recognition!
Benefits of being a VIP Promoter:
- Assistance with keeping your events updated on the FNO site.
- Deep Discounts on Featured Events & other FNO advertising.
- Special designation as a VIP Promoter in all Festival & Events search results
& in any Featured Events you purchase.
- A graphic to display on your website distinguishing you as a FNO VIP Promoter.
Learn how to become a VIP Promoter. For further information, contact Judith.
FREE Marketing for Your Show!
Our market is your market. Co-promote FNO and earn free added exposure for your shows. Tap into FNO's audience of 600,000+ monthly visitors & 20 million hits! You want to make sure those people find your event, and we want to help. Select from one of the following options to co-promote with FNO.
Email Julie to sign up today.
- Package A: Link to FNO from any two main pages on your website and receive a FREE Featured Event listing from FNO's general search (accessible to all web-visitors). $55.00 Value
- Package B: Insert FNO marketing info (custom-designed coupons we provide) with your show applications and receive up to 2 FREE 1 year Featured Event listings & links to your site from FNO's general search (accessible to all web-visitors). up to $180.00 Value
or other ways to promote your event beyond the free listing? Learn more