There are various tools and options available which make the process of creating your logo easier and more affordable than ever. Now you can get a stunning logo which you can be proud of, without breaking the bank.
It’s not unheard of for a marketing agency to charge up to $25,000 for a logo design. But, it’s possible to get something which meets your needs as a small business owner, for much less.
Let's begin with a few basic elements of logo design:
- The Food: Most food businesses have a small and focused menu like grilled cheese sandwiches or hot dogs. If you have a clear food identity like this, ask the designer to integrate the food type into the logo. This will make it clear to prospective customers what you’re offering.
- The Name: Including the name of your business is a best practice of most logo designs. Often the name of your business will be positioned directly above or below the image. This is a terrific way to help the name of your business stick.
- Fonts: Using custom fonts is one of the simplest ways to make your logo unique among your competition. There are literally thousands of options to choose from so that your logo stands out. Just make sure to select a font style that’s not too thin making it difficult to read from long distances.
- Color Vitality: The palette of colors you choose will be one of your biggest decisions. For color scheme, take into consideration the colors and textures of your menu and match that. For example, if you serve waffles and syrup, consider a nice golden brown and molasses color scheme.
- Stand Out: Just like fashion, there are elements that go in and out of style with logo design. Ideally, you want something that’s unique, represents your business, and can be utilized for years to come regardless of trends.
If you hope to get your logo completed on the cheap one of the best resources to take a look at is Fiverr.com.
Here, you can browse previous logo designs and pricing for each graphic designer on the site. There are options ranging from $10 for a quick design to hundreds of dollars if you want something more detailed.
Keep in mind that you will be limited on the number of revisions you can make. With lower priced options you’ll typically receive one or zero revisions. If you have something specific with a color scheme or layout in your mind, choose a higher-end designer who offers more support.
Another tip: when you use a website like this to complete a design, you’ll want to collect some examples of logos you like from other businesses. It’s also good to know the colors you want utilized in the design. If you don’t collect this information in advance, you could very well be disappointed with the results.
Another service to check out to bootstrap your logo is Logonerds.com. This service can get you a professional looking logo for $27 and includes three design options to choose from. You can pay a little bit more to get even more concept choices to choose from. The advantage of this service is that you won’t need to find an individual designer that you like. LogoNerds has been around a long time, so you can be confident about a consistent level of quality and experience.
As a food business owner, you’ve got bigger problems to take care of then spending hours or days working on a logo. Fortunately, these two options give you a way to get a professional and non-boring logo you can be proud of for less than $100.
Article Courtesy of :
M&R SPECIALTY TRAILERS AND TRUCKS