Logo Design TipsBy Festivalnet.Com, Posted 08/20/19 15:51:58
Creating Logo Designs Which Aren’t Boring
By M & R Specialty Trucks and Trailers
There are various tools and options available which make the process of creating your logo easier and more affordable than ever. Now you can get a stunning logo which you can be proud of, without breaking the bank.
It’s not unheard of for a marketing agency to charge up to $25,000 for a logo design. But, it’s possible to get something which meets your needs as a small business owner, for much less.
Let's begin with a few basic elements of logo design:
- The Food: Most food businesses have a small and focused menu like grilled cheese sandwiches or hot dogs. If you have a clear food identity like this, ask the designer to integrate the food type into the logo. This will make it clear to prospective customers what you’re offering.
- The Name: Including the name of your business is a best practice of most logo designs. Often the name of your business will be positioned directly above or below the image. This is a terrific way to help the name of your business stick.
- Fonts: Using custom fonts is one of the simplest ways to make your logo unique among your competition. There are literally thousands of options to choose from so that your logo stands out. Just make sure to select a font style that’s not too thin making it difficult to read from long distances.
- Color Vitality: The palette of colors you choose will be one of your biggest decisions. For color scheme, take into consideration the colors and textures of your menu and match that. For example, if you serve waffles and syrup, consider a nice golden brown and molasses color scheme.
- Stand Out: Just like fashion, there are elements that go in and out of style with logo design. Ideally, you want something that’s unique, represents your business, and can be utilized for years to come regardless of trends.