- A 'tba' in place of information means "to be arranged".
- show dates: The month, starting day, ending day, and the
Events with dates from prior years indicates that we were unable to get
as the event sponsor did not respond to our requests to update.
- sponsor: The organization, promoter or group putting the
on. If a ^ is at the end of the sponsor's name, this indicates a
or multiple shows.
- show name: If a ^ is at the end of a show name, this
a mall show.
- dir. & ph.no.: The directors for the show; arts and
food, entertainment, and show director and their phone numbers.
- attnd. last yr: This is the number of people that
year. An `na' indicates a first year event or a mall show. If
this means it was not disclosed by the promoter.
- # of years: The number of years the event has taken
- deadlines: The deadline to apply to participate. If there
no date, the show closes when filled or no deadline was provided.
- # food booths: The number of food booths the sponsor plans
have. There will be a number or a description of how the food will be
i.e.: catered, nonprofit, concession, or local.
- food booth fees: The fees for food vendors.
- # exhibitors: The number of exhibitors the sponsor plans
have. (i.e. art, craft, commercial and corp./information, not food or
local info booths)
- exhibitor fees: The fees for artists, craftsmen and other
- juried: This indicates that the exhibitor must submit
photos or a copy of his or her work to be reviewed for acceptance.
- prize money: This refers to cash only, represented by the
An `na' indicates no prize money reported by promoter.
- entertainment / stages:
The number of stages followed by symbols indicating the level of entertainment and the type of entertainment. See symbols key below.
- other activities: Any other activities or entertainment
that will be a part of the event.
- show location: The exact place, city and state where the event will take place.
ENTERTAINMENT SYMBOLS KEY:
na: Indicates non applicable or none.
I = International, N = National, R = Regional, L = Local
AL = alternative
AM = Americana
BC = Beach
BG = Bluegrass
BL = Blues
CL = Classical/Symphony
CH = Children's
CR = Christian
CY = Country
CZ = Cajun/Zydeco
EL = Electronic
ET = Ethnic
EX = Experimental
FK = Folk
FU = Funk
GP = Gospel
JM = Jam
JZ = Jazz
LN = Latin
ME = Metal
NA = New Age
OP = Opera
OT = Old-Time
RA = Ragtime
RB = Rhythm & Blues/Soul
RG = reggae
RK = Rock
RO = Rockabilly
RP = Rap
RT = Roots
SO = Soul
SP = Spoken Word
SW = Swing
TC = Dj/Dance/Techno
TF = Top Forty
WL = World
Variety = All kinds of music, many different types.