If you love Art History, Florence is where the Renaissance all began. Learn about the greats like Michelangelo, da Vinci, Botticelli, Donatello, Dante, Machiavelli, the Medici, and so many more! You'll visit the places where they worked, they lived, and even where they hid when in trouble!
While everyone else is spending their vacations in lines at the same crowded restaurants & bars, you’ll be:
• Finding out who the Pirate Pope was
• Avoiding the Plague Doctor
• Executing a Mad Monk
• Seeing where Michelangelo hid from Prison - for 3 months!
• Visiting Dante’s lost Love
• Getting drunk with Bacchus
• Worshipping Skulls
• Walking through the Gates to Paradise
• Adoring Botticelli
• Dining with the Medici
• Finding da Vinci’s lost painting
• Igniting the Bonfire of the Vanities
• Getting high with your Camera
• Crying for Raphael
• Knowing the best places for Selfies
Best of all, you will discover the true heart of Florence - not just how to eat & drink your way through your vacation.
Tags: travel, italy, italian, art history, renaissance art, artists, florence, rome, venice