Ready to launch your music career? Tom Hess has all the right info for you in this month's article.
How often do you rate the shows you've performed at? We've just made it even easier to rate shows and promoters you've worked with recently. Read below to find out how you can help out your fellow musicians with ratings!
FN Newsletter Editor
7 Things You Should Do Now to Begin Your Music Career
by Tom Hess
- Don't Get Caught Speeding. Listen to the advice already given above. Focusing first on who you need to become is more important to your long term music career success than focusing on 'what actions you should take.' Don't get caught speeding through step 1 in order to get to step 2 faster. Who you will become will dramatically influence the results you receive when you are busy doing things in the future.
Read more here!
Help us grow! Rate the shows you know!
Remember you can also rate events directly from Pro Search for all the listings we publish on our website.
Festival participants rely on feedback from other vendors to learn about events and promoters for many reasons. Rating the great events you've participated in, and sharing the not-so-great feedback is essential in this market for folks to get an edge on shows they might not be familiar with. We have made it a little easier for you to rate events that have recently happened! This new page allows you to sort and locate festivals that happened lately. You can bookmark this page to revisit at any time!
Everyone Wins With FN's Referral Program!
Word of mouth is the best...and we'd like to personally thank you for spreading the word about FestivalNet! Since you became a FN member, you are already enrolled in our Referral Program.
How it works.. You tell others about FestivalNet, you earn money, and they can get a discount when they join! Simple! You get $5 for every new Pro member you send our way. You can also apply your referral funds toward next year's renewal! We have tons of widgets to choose from on our new Affiliate page, and have made it easier than ever to share your custom referral code on Facebook, Twitter, or via email. You can also access this page in your account by clicking on My Account, then click on your listed affiliate number.
Just the facts:
Want to share in person? Hand out your business card or a custom FN Affiliate Flyer when you are working events! If you want to learn more, go here - where you can print your own flyers to hand out.
- You get $5 for each new pro member you send our way.
- Your friends can get $5 off their membership by using your custom referral code at checkout.
- Referrals are settled quarterly via Paypal.
- You may also apply your affiliate credits towards next year's renewal.
- Referrals can come in via word of mouth or through special tracking links you use in emails or online.