In order to determine potential problems before they happen, you might need to get creative with some planning tricks! This month's article will teach you how to 'SWOT' your event planning.
We have a new event listing detail just for you! You can now specify how much of your show is comprised of handmade exhibitors. Read below for more info!
FN Newsletter Editor
SWOT Analysis for Event Planning
by Himanshu Sharma
If you are organizing a corporate event then it is necessary for you as an event manager to do research of the products/ services promoted and sold by your corporate client.
- Find out how the company promotes its products
- How the company wants to build/enhance the image associated with its product (also known as the brand image)?
- What is the market value and market share of the company and its products?
- Who are the customers of the product?
- What are the features of the product?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the product in comparison to competitors' products?
All this research will later help you in making an effecting promotional campaign for your corporate event.
In SWOT Analysis:
'S' stands for Strengths
'W' stands for Weaknesses
'O' stands for Opportunities
'T' stands for Threats
Read more here!
"Handmade Exhibitors" Designation
You can now show vendors and visitors how much of your show is handmade! This new detail in your event listing will help vendors get more info on your show when they contact you to get booked, and will help festival goers know what to expect at your show.
Take a look at your event details under Events > Add/Edit Events to select this detail for your currently listed events. This will be a required field for all newly-listed and updated events. And as always, if you have any questions along the way, just let us know!
FestivalNet Just Turned 20!
That's right, FestivalNet opened its online doors 20 years ago. And we could not have done it without you!
Thank you so much for being a part of FestivalNet.com, without you there would be no us! We appreciate you and your patronage. Cheers to a great summer!
The Art Fair Report
We've got an extraordinary new way for you to narrow down which art fairs are the very best, and to take notes on what makes them the best!
Our friends ArtFairCalendar.com surveyed over 50,000 subscribers, asking "what is America's Best Art Fair?". This 60 page report will help you learn what the art fair patrons really think about the nation's art festivals.
Do you want to know how to make your show a "must attend" event?
Being informed and learning the best practices of successful events is the best way to make the most of your own event.
Inside you'll find:
- Insider information from experts who already know how to produce a successful art fair.
- Our analysis of the extensive results and how to use them to make your show a "best art fair."
- 5 Important Keys to a Successful Art Fair.
- Our 5 favorite ideas for encouraging buyers to attend.
- Bonus podcasts.
We'll be offering this report here at FestivalNet at a fantastic rate. Find out more here!