Whether you're selling online or selling at a show, it's always necessary to do so in a way that saves and earns you money rather than costing you more. Check out this month's article on some tips for saving cash.
Have you listed any of your items in our marketplace? The FestivalNet Marketplace is a great way to start out selling online without worrying about start-up costs.
FN Newsletter Editor
Makin' it and Savin' it
by Anton Cheranev
10 Ways To Sell Your Festival Products Faster
1. Give people a deadline to order. This will create an urgency so they don't put off buying.
2. Offer people a money back guarantee. The longer the guarantee the more effective it will be.
3. Offer a free on-site repair service for products you sell.
4. Publish testimonials on your ad copy. They will give your business credibility and you'll gain peoples trust. It's important to include the persons full name and location with the testimonial.
5. Give people free bonuses when they order your product or service. The free bonuses could be books, jewelry, reports, newsletters, etc.
6. Allow people to make money reselling the product or service. Tell people they can join your affiliate program, if they order. You could pay them per sale, per click, per referral, etc.
7. Offer free 24 hour help with all products you sell. Allow customers to ask you questions by e-mail, by toll free phone, by free fax, etc.
8. Provide free shipping with all orders.
9. Give away a free sample of your product.
10. Offer a buy one get one free deal. People will feel they are getting more for their money and order quicker.
How to Save Money When Traveling
Expenses at craft shows can quickly reduce profits. Here are some things you can do to help cut costs.
1. Ask for exhibitor discounts when making lodging reservations.
2. Keep receipts for all expenses during your trip.
Let's Swap Links!
Pro Members! If you have a website or blog and link to Festivalnet.com, we will link to your site on our Member's Links page!
The Member's Links page is a great way to get more traffic and exposure to your site. It's a total win-win.
Before getting in touch to swap links, visit your 'My Account' area and click 'Affiliate Tools' on the right to get your code for linking to FestivalNet. Once the link to FestivalNet is live on your site or blog, let Julie know to get added. Be sure your website is listed in your 'modify profile' area.