Looking for tips on making the most of your business? We've got you covered! Check out this month's articles for tips and tricks to making that dollar stretch.
We are happy to announce a new travel partner. Check below for details about our new tool to help you find lodging
FN Newsletter Editor
Makin' It & Savin' It!
by Anton Cheranev of Profitable Marketing
10 Ways To Sell Your Festival Products Faster
1. Give people a deadline to order. This will create an urgency so they don't put off buying.
2. Offer people a money back guarantee. The longer the guarantee the more effective it will be.
3. Offer a free on-site repair service for products you sell.
4. Publish testimonials on your ad copy. They will give your business credibility and you'll gain peoples trust. It's important to include the persons full name and location with the testimonial.
5. Give people free bonuses when they order your product or service. The free bonuses could be books, jewelry, reports, newsletters, etc.
FestivalNet Partners with Priceline
You will now notice a new travel link associated with the event listings on our website. FestivalNet is pleased to have partnered with Priceline, offering members more lodging option.
With one click, you are taken to our new travel partner, Priceline, where you can peruse the best lodging deals near that event! We hope that saves you time and research online!
Newly Added Pro Member Features!
We've added a few wonderful new features for our Pro Level members.
- Level 3 Pro members can now create custom sub-lists. Organize your events by location, type, size, or any other way you choose!
- You can now keep track of events you're interested in based on status! This Level 3 feature will help you stay organized! Check any default sub list; Applied, Confirmed/Money Sent, Event Full, Accepted, Needs Follow-up & Denied to track the shows in your MyList. With one click, you will know where you stand with each event.
For more information on our levels, their features, and what those entail, be sure to check out our Compare Levels chart.