Why should consumers look your way? If you're finding yourself lacking when it comes to getting attention from customers, this month's article from Carolyn Edlund should provide some helpful pointers.
Did you know that we have a video contest going on right now? Read below for those details!
FN Newsletter Editor
6 Ways to Influence Customers
by Carolyn Edlund
Do you know why your customers are buying from you? Is it your products - the style and quality of your handmade work? Look deeper and you will find that there are many other factors in making a sale that you can use in building your sales volume.
It's no secret that emotions are powerful factors that move people into action and cause them to make a purchase. To increase your sales, you must understand and appeal to them emotionally. There are many other artists and craftspeople out there with wonderful offerings.
Why will that customer choose you?
- Make them feel uniquely special. Smile and truly welcome your customer. Exchange pleasantries without going to a hard sell first. Your attitude must be one of friendly service and interest in them.
- Offer lots of information. Consumers look for trustworthy, knowledgeable individuals to educate them on a purchase. Trust is the most important factor leading to long-term relationships and repeat sales.
Check Out Our Video Contest!
Here's the skinny:
Create a video clip at your next festival and tell us why you FestivalNet.com. You might be featured in our promo video and you will have a chance to win cash and a free Pro Membership!
- Keep your video under 30 seconds!
- Be in your booth or otherwise at an event when you create your video so we can see what you do. You can also be at a gig, in the recording studio, in your art studio, or prepping for an event.
- Be yourself! If you want to be straight-forward, or be funny, or be creative, we're into it! Any way you'd like to participate, we'd love to hear it.
- And be sure to tell us why you love FestivalNet.com!
- Upload your video to your FestivalNet profile if you're a current Pro Member! Or -
- Email us your video if you're a basic member, or email to let us know you've added your video to your account if you have.
- All videos we select for the promo video will receive a free membership or renewal!
- If your video is selected, you will need to provide us with a high resolution copy for our promo.
- Questions? Just get in touch.
- Deadline for submissions is December 31, 2015!
- Have fun!
For more info and prize details, visit us here!
Bryan Jackson Episode II
Featured PromoterBryan Jackson Music Festival