Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Any On-Line Consignment Shops??

Kim Rose - Colored Glass Canada

Kim Rose - Colored Glass Canada

Saturday, May 8, 2010 12:15 pm EDT
If anyone knows of any on-line consignment shops where I can sell my products, any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!!
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 01:16 pm EDT
There are many online stores like etsy, artfire, 1000 markets, and soon, you can add your products to FNO! Our store will be launching soon! Good luck!
Kippy Lindsey

Kippy Lindsey

Saturday, July 10, 2010 02:44 am EDT
Yes, you can find many online sites that you can list your items on. I have tried a few and have settled on Etsy due to it's excellent format and the ability to sell using Paypal. It's easy and cheap and I've had good results. Try it, you'll like it!

Julie Michael

Monday, January 17, 2011 10:12 am EST
My name is Julie Michael. My sister Leslie Anderson is opening up a craft and antique store in Fairview Hgts. She is currently seeking vendors of handmade unique items. This will not be like the typical craft store with booths, but items mixed throughout the store to make it more appealing for consumers. If you are familiar with the store The Rusty Nail Crafts and Antique store in Salem IL, that is the set up she is going with. Leslie and I both sell at the Rusty Nail and have done very well and our sales in that store have continued to grow each year The Belleville Fairview Hgts area does not have a store like this, so it is sure to have appeal. Vendors will not be allowed to bring in wholesale items so that will definitely be a bonus for the vendors not to be competing with wholesale prices. Her information is 618-476-3576,Leslie Anderson she resides in Millstadt. Store name will be The Wooden Ladder and it will be located near Best Buy Marketplace in Fairview. If anyone has any leads please give her a call
Charmedus

Charmedus

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 03:28 am EST
Hi JulieMichael, This sounds fun for you & your sis. Question ~ where is Fairview Hghts? Thanks,
Krazy Candles By: Fuller Enterprise

Krazy Candles By: Fuller Enterprise

Saturday, June 2, 2012 09:18 pm EDT
I started an online Social Network Just for arts, crafts and home based businesses. It is Free to join if you want any information I will not spam it here. But you can message me and I will give you the Free information. You will be able to post pictures, invite friends etc. It is New so I have no members yet, Just browsing to get friends, family and others to join me. I am hoping to make something of this so If you are interested in giving it a shot you have nothing to lose really. Just send me a note. My email address is marfull5@gmail.com if you want to message me that way. Maria

[removed]

Monday, December 10, 2012 02:22 am EST
I'm a printer and make business cards, banners and 100s of other items and I have had a lot of success with bookoo.com
Elsie's Crafts & Collectibles

Elsie's Crafts & Collectibles

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 06:58 pm EST
You can list your own items in your own booth on Bonanza.com. You can opt for a free membership and only pay fees when an item sells. The listing is free. There are a lot of friendly people there too.