Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Trying to get the different classifications in my head:

Margaret Messer

Margaret Messer

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 06:31 pm EDT
I am considering [R&D time] vending at Cat Shows in my State [CA] only. My aim would be inexpensive items that would be attractive to children: I intend to offer Pet related items for kids. [cat, dog, rabbit, etc] Posters, trading cards, stickers, color books, toys, stuffed cats, pet-blankies, kids-jewelry, etc. Now my question is: I figured out what was meant by Buy/Sell vendors. I will have items that I bought [Posters/Stickers/Cards/color books] and also handmade items [stuffed toys/pet-blankies/kid's jewelry] but not made by me. Is there an "accepted way" to discribe my 'vending classification'? There is no need to do that at the Cat Shows -but if I wanted to expand to doing Arts & Craft Events ....does it make a difference to the promoter?
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Friday, August 20, 2010 12:30 pm EDT
You would select "commercial" in the 'allowed' drop down menu under the exhibitors box. If you need help using the search function, get a hold of the FNO office. Good luck!

Tipstotoes

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 02:54 am EST
can you help me please? I can't seem to figure out what the events will allow, I don't know the abbreviations and what they stand for.