Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

I AM A FOOD VENDOR AND NEED GENERAL LIABILITY INSURANCE.

All Occasion's Catering

Monday, June 1, 2009 01:55 pm EDT
Does anyone have any information on to whom I can contact to get general liability insurance? Just give the company name & website & I'll go from there. I really appreciate any info on this. Thanks
Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 11:47 am EDT
You can start with the same agent that does your auto/home insurance, but shop around with other independent agents, too. A few phone calls can cut your price in half, sometimes.

AllStar Mobile Concessions

Saturday, September 12, 2009 01:14 pm EDT
I just signed up with "Specialty Insurance Agency" out of Wisconsin. Policy runs from Setember to September for everybody and it is $330 without product coverage and $350 with product coverage. Policy is $3 million per incident and $3 million aggregate. A rated issuer(Lexington underwrites policy)hope this helps. I'm in California and the cheapest I could find was $500 with only a 1 million total coverage. Big B aka SDHotdogger
Moss Grills

Moss Grills

Friday, June 18, 2010 01:26 pm EDT
SD Hotdogger, I'm in the same situation and currently looking for vendors insurance myself, I checked out the specialty insurance company out of Wisconsin. My questions is, do they provide insurances for vendors in the state of California. Just a quick thought. Fred Moss

Anthony Insurance Services, Inc.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 09:29 pm EST
Hi Food Vendors, I can help you with vendor insurance! Single Vendors, Group Vendors, Food Trailer Concessionaires/vendors...we have flexible coverages at prices you can afford. To get a complimentary quote, please call (877) 811-2271 and ask for Caitlyn or email, info@anthonyinsuranceservices.com A rated issuer (Riverport Insurance) Licensed in most states Policies start at $50 for single vendor and $35 for a group of vendors of two or more No charge for additional insureds
Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC

Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC

Monday, May 21, 2012 01:07 pm EDT
Hello there, You can check Food Liability Insurannce Program recently launched by Veracuity Insurance Solutions. This program is designed for those in the Food Vending industry. There are FAQ on their website about food insurance they provide. Also you can contact them via contact form or phone. Here is the link www.fliprogram.com
Kolanders Concession

Kolanders Concession

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 02:15 pm EDT
K and K insurance offers insurance for food vending trailers. you can google them on-line