Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Ice Delites

Ice Delites

Thursday, April 29, 2010 08:25 pm EDT
I'm just starting up my business and I'm a buyer-reseller. Now before anyone bites my head off I applaud all of you crafty people who have the talents to make a living making & selling the things you make with your hands. But I'm not that talented. As for me, I'm just looking to supplement my income since being laid off from my FT job. I can't afford to open my own gift store so I'm looking into doing "vendor sales" at area hospitals and companies but need more opportunities to sell and am looking at some craft shows, the non-juried ones of course. Is this so bad? I've been to a lot of craft shows over the last couple of years and I see several, if not many "buyers-resellers" at some of the shows and wonder why we can't peacefully co-exist at shows? If anyone has other types of "shows" I should be looking at, or another website such as this that offers a great forum for those looking to learn about the "buying-reselling"business I would appreciate a link or advice. Also, someone mentioned "trade days" to sell at. What are these? Just trying to make a living. Private replies welcome at Kaisermust@aol.com. Thanks. Deb
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Tuesday, May 4, 2010 11:21 am EDT
Deb, I just wanted you to know that you can find events that allow commercial vendors in our database. Log in, click "find events", and under the "exhibitors" box select "commercial" in the "allowed" drop down menu. Please contact the office if you need help doing this! =) Julie