For over 25 years, West Palm Beach has provided residents and visitors a multitude of FREE family-friendly community events for all to enjoy in the heart of the city. Our beautiful Waterfront location provides a spectacular backdrop for a variety of award-winning events that entertain and delight people of all ages and from all walks of life. Visit downtown and take some time to soak in the fun and play in our backyard paradise.
Our ongoing events are local favorites and have become downtown traditions. Fill up your schedule with all this free fun:
- Clematis by Night weekly on Thursdays, weekly live music by the area's best bands with unmatched outdoor ambiance at the end of Clematis Street.
- West Palm Beach GreenMarket weekly on Saturdays, October–May, the area's premier green market featuring the best offerings from our local community.
- Sunday on the Waterfront 3rd Sunday of each month, a monthly concert series in an ideal setting featuring the hottest national and regional acts.
- Screen on the Green second Friday of each month, our theater under the stars features new and classic family-friendly movies.
We also offer a number of new and special events throughout the year. Our 2016 lineup includes:
- Summer in Paradise June – August, a glowing good time with interactive art, mini golf, tons of festivities and waterfront deals.
- Summer of CbN June – August, our weekly event celebrates summer with two bands every week and drink specials all summer long.
- 4th on Flagler July, a patriotic 3-day weekend filled with music, food, kid's activities, military tribute and a fireworks extravaganza.
- Clematis by Fright in October, when Clematis by Night turns into a spook-tacular celebration with candy, costume contests and more.
- Sandi Land in December, a unique tropical holiday in Paradise featuring the world's only 600-ton holiday tree sculpted entirely from sand.