member since: 01/16/2004
Festival biz experience: 20+ years
USA: Bridgewater, Massachusetts (MA)
Show Director Phone: (617) 775-0868
Exhibit Director Phone: (617) 775-0868
Food Director Phone: (617) 775-0868
Entertainment Dir. Phone: (508) 443-4155
The July 4th, annual Bridgewater Arts & Music Festival, is held on the beautiful grounds in front of Boyden Hall at Bridgewater State University, on July 4 from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Immediately following a fantastic parade in the Town of Bridgewater, people head over to the quadrangle at Bridgewater State University for a fun afternoon of events.
- Local artists display their works and participate in an art contest.
- Live music performances, along with Arts for Youth performances, and more on the main stage from solo artists, to combos and bands.
- Our writers/authors tent has local writers/authors selling and signing their books. Also, poetry/spoken word and readings.
- Crafters and vendors display and sell their wares, from handcrafted items, art work, jewelry, clothing, and more.
- The Kid's Area is filled with the younger set enjoying Face Painter; petting zoo, Harry's Sand Art, the Roaming Railroad, and more... There are items for sale (including toys).
- Food and drink for sale on the quadrangle and also (literally) across the street!
- Our festival is suitable for all ages. Fully accessible. ADA Compliant portable restrooms.
Make it a day and come early for the parade and just follow the crowd heading over to the quadrangle. Ends at 2:30 pm, plenty of time to rest up before the fireworks at Legion Field at 930pm!
View our website to see a full list of the annual activities we offer. Come join us!