Are you:



Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Search will match all words entered. Use quotes to match two or more words as entered.

about

Festival of Season's Boutique SCLA, Cannon Falls, MN

Event Contact, Event Office

member since: 11/07/2009
Festival biz experience: Not working in the festival market
USA: Cannon Falls, Minnesota (MN)
The Festival of Seasons Boutique is hosted by St. Croix Lutheran Academy is a private Christian school in West St. Paul, Minnesota. Each sale averages 70 vendors. 90% of vendors sell handcraft items, and the remaining 10% are resellers. The boutique includes a raffle, bake sale, concessions, and live music. Each year, this boutique raises funds for SCLA's activities programs.
Category
Medium/Materials - Products/Tags
Wide Variety - Wide Variety