The Atlanta Small Business Training Consortium, Inc., Atlanta, GA
At our website, go to the Mandela Market Days Holiday Festival Tab to download Vendor and Entertainer Benefits and Requirements pdf files. asbtci.org.
We are a 501 ( c) (3) tax exempt nonprofit organization working to support small business owners by offering specialized management strategies, customized and implemented by way of training, special events and sports. We also offer sponsorship opportunities with the festival for the following objectives.
- To offer an outdoor market, during the summer months on the west side of Atlanta, GA that can help small business owners during the COVID pandemic to have a safer environment.
- Tell the story about our west side market and its commerce, which is in regards to the activities of buying and selling within the neighborhoods. However, all businesses are welcome to be apart.
- Create management strategies for the development of Black owned businesses.
- Provide activities of training, which promote growth for the Black owned business.
- Build collaborative efforts to strengthen encouragement for commerce type activities.
- Develop encouragement for youth entrepreneurs.
- Make available workshops, seminars and class time specifically for the small businesses, whose gross receipts are $50,000 or less and have fewer than five (5) employees.
Web site / E-mail
Business Services Provider, Festival/Event/Show, Event Organizer
Medium/Materials - Products/Tags
Festival, Historic Westside Newspaper, small business training, special event strategies, sporting events - Vending, food, cosmetics, household, arts, crafts, antiques, new items, crystals, jewelry, plants, flowers, clothing
Badges highlight FestivalNet members who are true Pros in the festival & events industry.
to learn how you can amp up your business!