Opportunity for Performers. "Attuned: Communications Beyond Words" on World Mental Health DayBy FestivalNet, posted 10/05/21 09:51:46 Category » Musician Tips
We here at FestivalNet received this call to action and wanted to share it with our community!
TogetherWell brings to you "Attuned: Communications Beyond Words" on World Mental Health Day, October 10th 2021.
What: A mental health awareness campaign to decrease stigma while marketing you as a performer and highlighting your support for mental health.
Why? To decrease stigma, create awareness of services, and support TogetherWell.
When: World Mental Health Day, Oct. 10, 2021. All Day.
Where: Stream music live or on demand on your social media pages.
- For you: By participating in our event, TogetherWell will give you a shout out on their social media pages on World Mental Health Day and include you in a note in an upcoming article as a musician who supports mental health.
- For your community: Break the stigma, offer music to support emotional wellbeing
- Pledge to join: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6TZ6FX5
- Post our social media posts and suggested captions leading up to Oct. 10, 2021.
- Play at least one song the day of Oct. 10, 2021
- Start a conversation on mental health and tag @togetherwellorg on Instagram, Facebook, or TikTok.
- Share our donation link with your followers. Every dollar that you can help us with helps us provide mental health educational workshops to the community. https://donorbox.org/togetherwell.
We encourage you to share this far and wide and participate in this awesome call to action!