💡 Where there's a will (and helpful guidelines!) there's a way!By Julie Cochrane, posted 07/27/20 11:21:22 Category » Event Highlights
While we know there are states going back to Phase 1 and there will be no real world events this summer, others are in better shape. Larimer County in Colorado released very helpful and succinct COVID-19 event guidelines so that Art in the Park in Loveland can happen!
By the looks of a recent facebook post, the decision was quite last minute due to waiting on approval from the health department. As a result, it's not too late to apply to exhibit artwork at this fair, Colorado's longest running artisan event.
Check out the rules and procedures to get an idea of the "new normal" in public gatherings in Colorado.
- Art in the Park will be running at 50% capacity.
- The gate attendance will be limited and a wait may occur.
- We will be posting live on Facebook: Loveland Art in the Park.
- Proper Face Covering will be mandatory at all times
- 6 ft social distancing at all times, small family groups are allowed.
- We encourage frequent hand sanitizing
- ASK to touch merchandise. Vendor will assist you.
- There will be mandatory contract tracing at the gate. This is your name and phone number to be submitted to the Larimer County Health Department if there is a outbreak of the virus.
We are wishing the artists and attendees a wonderful show.
Where and When
August 8th & 9th 2020
North Lake Park
2750 N. Taft Ave.
Saturday 10am-5pm | Sunday 10am-4pm