Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Trailer Skirting

Sno Ball Express

Sno Ball Express

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 09:09 pm EST
I want to find some professional looking skirting for my trailer. Anyone know of an online source for material? I'm not sure what I want... I need some creative ideas.
Grandmas' Minis

Grandmas' Minis

Thursday, February 24, 2011 12:19 am EST
I too was having issues finding skirting I liked not to mention finding it at all so I went to my sign guy designed what I wanted and had him print it out on the heaviest banner material he could get his hands on. Than I took it to a shop that repairs and makes rv covers for tires, covers for boats upholstery that kind of thing and he sowed on a mounting trim installed the track for mounting to my trailer and measured and sowed tire covers as well. Anyway I have used it for a year and absolutely love it! I got the look exactly what I was looking for at around $400 and my trailer is 20' x 8' and it completely goes all the way around. I have used it for over a year every weekend and it still looks brand new. I clean it with a window spray. Take a look and if you want any further information I would be happy to help. www.festivalnet.com/unique_things
Sno Ball Express

Sno Ball Express

Sunday, February 27, 2011 04:45 pm EST
Thanks for the reply! That is the way I may do it as well. I understand that Bally cloth is a good material for skirting. I can't find much info on it though.
Hau Lani Shave Ice Cream LLC

Hau Lani Shave Ice Cream LLC

Monday, October 10, 2011 07:01 pm EDT
www.rvskirtkits.com....I sent them my measurements and they made the skirts for me...no issues with order...reasonably priced...I had them make it with velco fasteners instead of snaps as it is easier to deal with