Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Jacks Italian Ice

Sunday, March 21, 2010 02:12 pm EDT
Hi I'm a new food vendor. I sell italian ice. I'm from N.Y. but live in F.L. I just started selling ice at fairs and the problem I'm having is twofold. First how do I predict how much ice I will sell at a given event.We just booked our first large event it said there will be 50,00 to 100,00 next weekend. I have enough ice on hand to sell 800. I'm stuck on how much more I should get before the event. I've only done two other events and both were a loss. One because of bad weather the other was very small 2oo people showed we only sold 30 ices. So I could use a little advice. HELP please. I would appericate any thoughts. Thanks, Jen Jennifer Moore @ jacksitalianice@yahooo.com
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Monday, March 22, 2010 03:39 pm EDT
Hey Jen, I found a forum on Roadfood.com that might help you out... I didn't read into it too much but there's other Italian Ice vendors out there! This thread was from 08 and 09... but it might lead you somewhere useful. [url]http://www.roadfood.com/Forums/Italian-Ice-Pushcart-Biz-anyone-else-out-there-m487250.aspx[/url] Best wishes! Also, you can check our Festival Biz directory (linked at the top) and search for Italian Ice vendors that way and email them directly... Julie FNO