Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
UUCG Winter Festival Committee

UUCG Winter Festival Committee

Friday, November 6, 2009 04:06 pm EST
Winter Wonderland Festival Do you: * Want to make extra Money for the Holidays? * Have great arts and crafts gifts to sell? UUCG is having its annual holiday arts and crafts show, open to the public. We will be advertising to bring in plenty of people looking for holiday arts and crafts, eager to complete their holiday shopping with you! To help draw in a great crowd, we’ll be offering: * Free Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Doughnuts * Childrens’ Activities so Mom & Dad have time to shop * Games and Prizes for all * Secret Santa Shop with free gift wrapping * Free Parking & Indoor Location * Low Table Fees * Plenty of local advertising (listing your name for free) * Free artist listing online at Winter Wonderland Carnival * And more! Hurry – call now or email now while space is available! We already have several artists and crafters and a local blacksmith has oddered to come and set up to display and demonstrate his craft. This is shaping up to be a great event this year! When: * December 11 – 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm – Special Preview * December 12, 2009 – 10:00 am to 4:00 pm – Scheduled Event

Gena Nelson

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 08:41 am EST
I'm a pretty good but definitely amateur photographer. I just bought a backdrop kit and lights and have done one craft show where I took pix and printed them on the spot. Did okay, but it was a very small show. I've also entered my original photos into a few art shows. I'm trying to decide if I'm ready to jump into a venue as large as yours, also whether it would go over well and people would buy. I have prints matted and ready to sell also. I live just south of Macon, so it's not that far. What do you think?