Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

[removed]

Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:28 pm EDT
As we are doing the event in Killeen on 9/11, we have decided to do others across the nation as well, close to military Forts, Camps and coast and Air fields. We just got a great sponsor and some great volunteers to make this all a success. Instead of me having to deal with the complete hassles of beer and such, I am looking for beer vendors. You are responsible for your own licensing and I am responsible for event licensing. The fee is a little more but well, they are close to military bases. The only thing that i want to avoid is a vendor charging 5-7 bucks for a beer. These are military families and a lot of things have been cut from our soldiers including payraises. This would be a great investment for the cost.

[removed]

Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:30 pm EDT
I will be updating the site tomorrow, it is just to time consuming and im trying to the united site up. We are looking for San Diego area, Glendale Az, Colorado, Oregon, Tennessee/Kentucky, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Georgia, NY, NJ, and more will come.

[removed]

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 09:39 pm EDT
We are AEM Events, and we provide concessionaire services to facilities and outdoor events. We would love to work with you to provide beer and any other alcoholic berverage that you require for your events. We are located in Birmingham, AL. and Atlanta, GA , but we would travel to any other sites that you have available. We have the equipment to travel to all your available sites. We can be reached at (205) 558-2277 or rbofamerica@att.net