Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

HELP!! New booth setup questions

Holly Maxwell

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 10:14 am EDT
I am a crafter and have decided to start selling at shows. Can anyone give me advice on how to best setup a booth? I really don't know where to start! I have found a few shows to go to, most are outdoors. I make wall decor and tutus. If anyone has any ideas/suggestions please let me know.
Arctos Media

Arctos Media

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:24 am EDT
My husband (the artist) and I just started doing shows as well. We got a fold-up canopy and chairs. You might need a table for your smaller stuff. Some time tables are provided, sometimes not. We lucked out and got wire display stands from another artist. And that is what can set you back a bit of money. With what you've described your crafts as, it needs to be hung in some fashion so the the customers get a feel for what it might look like on their walls.

[removed]

Friday, September 18, 2009 01:56 pm EDT
If you are available and have hand made items come to our Fair in the Square in Demopolis Alabama on 12/4/09. Get the application from www.demopolischamber.com

Backwoods Cookin'

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 08:44 pm EDT
We are new to the festival business and would like to know which ones to go to in Texas. Have been going to some of the county fairs but they just aren't worth the time and money.