Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Inverter for small appliances at shows

Pops' Shop Woodworking, GA

Pops' Shop Woodworking, GA

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 07:28 pm EST
I have a need to power one of those photo cubes or photo frames at upcoming shows. I will NOT have electricity. Does anyone have experience in inexpensive self powered inverters???? Any help will be appreciated. Fred

Delia Stone

Sunday, November 27, 2011 09:04 pm EST
Hi Fred, I just bought myself a Black and Decker electromate. It ran about $100 and is basically a rechargeable battery in a box that already has the inverter. I can use ac or dc power. It has a couple of plug in sockets on it, just like the ones on your wall at home. All you do is plug your devices into it and turn it on. It runs lights for me for about 2 to 3 hours. Hope that helps. Delia

The Winning Edge Group

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 04:08 pm EDT
Hello, Credit card processing is at least one thing that can be independent of electrical service by using your smartphone. I represent a reliable CC Processing product called "PhoneSwipe". It's backed by a processor that's been in business for 20 years and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. It offers $0 Monthly Fees, 2.69% per swiped transaction and $0 PCI Compliance fees. You only pay for the service as you use it. Request a Free Unit at: PhoneSwipePro.com