Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Booktails

Thursday, October 7, 2010 06:55 pm EDT
If I am a company in Maryland(sole proprietership)and I want to do a craft show in PA or any state but Maryland how does collecting sales tax work
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Monday, October 11, 2010 03:03 pm EDT
In theory you should register with each state you make sales in (and collect, report & pay). Although, if you only sell in a certain state once in a blue moon, do you want to go to all the trouble? Some events will require you provide your sales tax ID for that state, in order to come to their event. In that case, if you want to do the event, you will need to register. In states that you sell in regularly, you should register. It is sort of a judgment call state to state and how strict you want to be about such things. Hope this helps.

The Winning Edge Group

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 04:23 pm EDT
Hello, I can point you to a device that automatically calculates your sales tax via GPS as you make each sale and uses your SmartPhone to accept credit cards. I represent a reliable CC Processing product called "PhoneSwipe". It's backed by a processor that's been in business for 20 years and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. It offers $0 Monthly Fees, 2.69% per swiped transaction and $0 PCI Compliance fees. You only pay for the service as you use it. Request a Free Unit at: PhoneSwipePro.com