VIP Promoter Program
Are you a High Quality promoter with multiple shows?
Gain VIP status and get elevated exposure for all your events, assistance updating your events and become part of a unique group of superior promoters that deserve special recognition!
Benefits of being a VIP Promoter:
- All your events will show a special designation that you are VIP Promoter.
- Assistance with keeping your events updated on FestivalNet.
- Deep Discounts on Featured Events and other advertising opportunities.
- Display this graphic linking to FestivalNet.com on your website!
How do I become a VIP promoter?
- Promoters must operate at the highest standards of professional, ethical and honest business practices. You must have been in business for a minimum of two years, have a web site and post full contact information on your site.
- Promoters must have multiple events listed on our website and purchase $250 or more in advertising (Event Promotion, Website Ads, Call for Artists options or Featured Company listing) to qualify for VIP status. Advertising, alone, does not qualify Promoters for VIP, there is a separate evaluation process to grant VIP status.
- Promoters must have no rated events (with 3 or more raters) at a rating below 2 and must have an average of 3 or higher on all rated events and their Promoter ratings.
- Promoters must pay for ads in a timely manner to remain in good standing with FN and continue VIP status.
- We evaluate each promoter before granting VIP status and reserve the right to approve or reject VIP status on any promoter.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a VIP Promoter!
Learn about some additional ways to enhance your event's visibility!