about - Whistle Copter, Miami, FL
Shipping and Returns
SHIPPING IS $4.99 WITHIN THE U.S.A, Customer pays all return shipping.
Shipping Policy We ship to all locations in the United States including Hawaii and Alaska. All orders are processed, and once payment has cleared items will ship out. The shipping cost of $4.99 will be charged on all orders under $40 for retail item. We will charge shipping on all Vendor Orders. Vendors are excluded from the free shipping offer. All Retail sales over 40.00 qualify for FREE Shipping.
All orders shipping to Canada are excluded from shipping discounts. Shipping costs of $4.99 will be paid by customer, and are subject to a $5 handling charge. On international orders, you are responsible for any and all duties or taxes incurred by Customs. All items entering a foreign country are subject to Customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country's national laws. For most countries, there is also an administrative fee that is collected from the recipient of the package to cover the costs of clearing the item through Customs and collecting duties and taxes. Whistle Copter llc is not responsible for duties or fees incurred by Customs, nor can we provide an estimate of the cost of potential duties that may be assessed to a particular package. Returns and Refund Policy Products can be returned for any reason within 3 days from date of receipt if they are in resalable condition (e.g. unopened products).
Please call for prior approval before returning any items. No returns are accepted without prior approval. Customer pays for shipping the products back to Whistlecopter LLC, unless the return are due to defective products. Credit for the products will be given after the products are returned and inspected. Refunds of express or upgraded shipping or international shipping cannot be honored. Shipping refunds will only be given in the case of damaged products or Whistlecopter or ORIGINAL COPTER error, and only up to the cost of regular Fedex Ground shipping charges.
If the ORIGINAL COPTER or Whistle is defective . Returns must be in the original condition with original cartons, all instructions, papers and accessories and must be shipped prepaid and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. For international orders, the Customer is responsible for all Customs and brokerage fees and agrees to pay return shipping on products refused by Customs or the Customer.
The Customer is responsible for understanding all applicable Laws with regard to importing our goods and related fees. The customer can provide specific instructions for international orders at time of order with regard to shipping method and declarations.
Note: Start Having Fun tody!! Enjoy Time With Friends Flying our Patent Whistlecopter or ORIGINAL COPTER. The highest flying ledcopter of its kind. Also if you are interested in wholesale led copter prices on our Whistlecopter or Originalcopter please call 305-785-4048
Conditions of Use
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws United States.
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as.
1. Your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
2. Your Whistlecopter and Original Copter user ID and password (if applicable)
3. Credit card information (if applicable)[THIS MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE IF CREDIT-CARD INFORMATION IS HANDLED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR]
4. Any account-preference information you provide us.
5. Your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating, where your computer is located on the Internet.
6. Session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
1. Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service.
2. Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Not use or disclose the information except:
1. As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered.
3. In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations).
4. As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
5. To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
6. As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
7. As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Whistlecopter and Originalcopter, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Whistlecopter or ORIGINAL COPTER Web site(s) and service(s). Whistlecopter and ORIGINAL COPTER does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.]Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.)
We are the only Whistlecopter and ORIGINAL COPTER. If you would like ledcopter wholesale pricing call 305-785-4048
Gift Certificate FAQ
Whistlecopter introduces you to our Gift certificate FAQ that will help you to buy your favorite item from the Whistlecopter and Originalcopter database in an easy and effective way. There are few questions that people may frequently ask:
Is there a PayPal account required to redeem a Gift certificate?
Yes. You must have a PayPal account or a credit card before purchasing a gift certificate to redeem your gift certificate amount. You can use a credit card when you get to pay pal payment you do not need a pay pal account. To use a gift certificate you need a bank account or credit card or your PayPal account.
What can we buy with the Gift Certificate?
Anything listed in the Whistlecopter or Originalcopter database can be bought by gift certificate. The only need is that listing must include PayPal as an accepted Payment method or credit card.
Is there a way to check your Gift Certificate balance?
You can check your gift certificate balance at 305-785-4048 or call to buy a gift certificate.
How to purchase Gift Certificate?
Gift certificates are purchased like any other item in the store .You can pay for them using the store standard payment method.
What if my purchasing cost is less than the Gift Certificate amount?
Here's how you can use the balance to purchase another item in the Whitlecopter store. Once you are done with your purchase your purchase amount will be credited to your account. Fix your redemption code during checkout and click 'Apply' Your balance will be added up to your next purchase.
Can I send these Gift Certificates to my dear ones?
Yes sure. You will be provided with a link in the Shopping Cart Box in the right hand column of each page. Or you can find the link to our 'Send Gift Certificate Page' on our website for instant queries.
How to buy with Gift Certificates?
With a gift certificate you just need to enter the gift certificate amount in the box appearing at the checkout stage. If your purchasing cost exceeds the amount in your funds please select another payment method to cover the payment of your purchase.
What If I have a query in my mind?
If you're having further queries in mind related to your purchase then please contact our store via email at email@example.com . Make sure to give as much information as possible in the email.