Formed over 17 years ago, West Street has played over 500 shows in the Triangle NC area including every type of event from Festivals, Private and Corporate Parties, Weddings, and Clubs. Some of the festival events we have played for are:
Cary Lazy Daze, Apex Peak Fest, Brightleaf Square, World Beer Festival Durham, NC Pickle Festival, Coco Booth Amphitheater, Cary Food Truck Rodeo, Street at Southpoint Summer Concert Series, Town of Morrisville Spring Fest, Wake Forest Herb Fest, Wake Forest Beer Fest, Holly Springs Summer Concert series and Rolesville Town Festival.
- We are a variety rock band and play only popular songs from Classic Rock, Funk, and Top 40 that everyone knows and likes. We are a high energy crowd pleasing band with some of the finest musicians with many years of experience, working hard to make the show a success.
- We are a very family friendly band and enjoy our fans from age 3 to older rockers and we love them all! No drugs, alcohol, controversial dress.
- Our sound system can easily handle 500 people or more and we have lots of experience working with professional sound companies for large events.
- The band sounds great and a frequent comment we hear from sounds companies is that it's a pleasure to work with a band that is tight, and sounds as good as we do.
- West Street is a four piece band consisting of:
Mike Forgione - Guitar and lead vocals David Puzzo - Drums, vocals, Doug Kobs
- Keyboards, vocals Gene Barrio - Bass, vocals
Web site / E-mail
Band, Entertainment Services, Performer
Medium/Materials - Products/Tags
https://www.weststreetband.com/music - Festival band, variety band, family friendly, exciting
Badges highlight FestivalNet members who are true Pros in the festival & events industry.
to learn how you can amp up your business!