Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Nite Lights Entertainment

Nite Lights Entertainment

Friday, April 16, 2010 02:09 pm EDT
Guests immediately line-up for Bopping Heads Dance & Entertainment Videos, absolutely the hottest entertainment craze utilizing "green screen" technology to superimpose your guests' heads onto professional dancing bodies. Up to four people at a time sit in front of the camera as they "Bop" their heads. Looking to start your own small business or generate second income? This is a great turn-key, complete business in a box and lots of fun! can be transported anywhere to any event etc... make your own green screen bopping head music videos! All necessary equipment incl TV's, Green screen, stools, rigbox equipment etc included with videos. Great for parties, fund-raisers, outdoor festivals etc, or for a DJ wanting something different to offer clients. This system is over $10,000 brand new. This system is only a few months old so it is in perfect shape. I am taking my business in another direction.. My loss is your gain. This is great for djs to offer their clients instead of the photobooth that every other dj has.... Holiday Parties - Nothing is more unique than giving everyone in your party, their own custom Holiday Greeting Card with Bopping Head Video!. Birthday Parties - Everyone wants something better than last year! Very popular at Mitzvahs and Birthdays. Let all your guests take home a DVD of their Bopping Heads Video which is customized with your message and your full color images on the DVD. Additionally, all parties receive a Master DVD of every video made at your party! Corporate Parties - Include your brand or logo and generate buzz at your events. Promotional Events - Bopping Heads draws huge crowds and makes for memorable events. Want to bring over tons of people to your Trade Show location? We can customize each DVD with your corporate logo, message, etc. Street Fairs & Amusement Parks - Easy set-up and easy to run. Bopping Heads will be the #1 Entertainment/Amusement Attraction at your Amusement Park, Fair or Festival! Bars/Clubs/Restaurants - Have your customers laughing and coming back for more. This system is karaoke times twenty! Fundraisers - Unique ideas cause people to reach deeper for your cause! Any Event - This system can do anything a DJ can do plus make people laugh, dance and participate! ASKING $6000.00 O.B.O Need To Sell FAST !!!! Email me at nitelightsent@yahoo.com