Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Just saying Hello

Burke's Deli, LLC

Burke's Deli, LLC

Tuesday, June 29, 2010 07:13 pm EDT
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce my husband and myself. We are Sherry and Richard, of Burke's Deli LLC. We are located in Anniston Alabama and would love to hear from others, no matter where you are. We are just getting started and have learned one thing, and that is there is always MORE to learn. We would be happy to share anything we have learn so far.So please feel free to share any comments or ideas with us and ask any question and we will be happy to respond. Looking foward to talking with you and sharing any new ideas. Sherry
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 04:49 pm EDT
Welcome Sherry!
Burke's Deli, LLC

Burke's Deli, LLC

Saturday, July 24, 2010 12:39 am EDT
Thank you Julie, it was kind of you to respond. I felt all alone in here...lol
B & B Concession

B & B Concession

Sunday, August 8, 2010 01:13 pm EDT
hi happy to see you here. We have done connnesions for many yearrs and is always willing to help in any way we can. Many up's and Down's to this as you will find out, but bottom line is there is money to be made and to be had. Feel free to call any time should you need some help. Mike BnB Concession Memphis TN
Burke's Deli, LLC

Burke's Deli, LLC

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 12:56 am EDT
Hi Mike! sorry it took me so long to reply back, but we have been so busy that I haven't been on for a while to check the post. There is just so much to learn, but im sure we will get the hang of it. the hardest for me is trying to figure out how much food we gonna need and not have so much waste. Thanks for the offer of help, don't be surprised if we take you up on that offer sometime. Sherry: Burke's Deli Anniston AL