Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

[removed]

Friday, August 20, 2010 01:13 pm EDT
Hello, It has come to my attention that some people have questioned what we are doing so i thought that i would claify it and update what is going on. Keep our Heroes Safe is not a 501c3. We are a event planning committee that plans events just like tons of others in this Country. The only difference is that we have the resources that allow us to help heroes. We only help heroes as that is very special to me. We are helping for this year and next, the Wounded Warriors Program and the Feal Good Foundation out of NYC. We have already been approved to do this. I did not think this was going to be an issue as there are fairs and festivals that are held every weekend in this country that are NOT 501c3. We do not have to donate but we chose to help the ones fighting for us at home and abroad. Now onto the events, I have spoken with the officials in Killeen Texas and due to the weather and the over amount of mesquito's, we have decided to move the event to the first weekend in November. This is also a very special weekend to all of us in Killeen as it does mark the first anniversey of our shooting last year. We are about boosting morale, not sitting at home and listening to the news all day. Me and officials from the military have decided that it would be the perfect weekend to pay tribute to those that we lost and to the ones still fighting, while helping our heroes. If you have paid and would not like to attend, please email me and i will glady refund your money. If you would like to roll over and attend, we would love to have you out. Thank you Melissa