Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Texas Trails BBQ

Texas Trails BBQ

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 05:21 pm EDT
Are there any food vendors here. I am new also. I have retired and love to cook. I have bought a professionaly built BBQ smoker and plan to attend events with food slaes. I have outstanding food quality but have never sold anything I have prepaired over the years. I need to know how to tell if a event has more than one vendor serving your type of food is attending the event you pick. I have heard that the promoters are not always forthcoming with their information. Any advice would be greatly appriciated. Presentation, marketing, priceing. All information is apriciated. Thanks in advance Mike
Chill Out Water Ice

Chill Out Water Ice

Thursday, October 14, 2010 07:51 pm EDT
Hi, Our last event had four food vendors serving the same product as us. We were surprised to see so many of the same type of sandwiches as we had but we did very well as we have a very clean operation and the guests were commenting on the neatness.
Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Festivalnet.Com - Asheville

Friday, October 15, 2010 02:46 pm EDT
There's a lot of great resources throughout the newsletter archives - we run a food vendor newsletter monthly: [url]http://festivalnet.com/other/news_letters/index.html[/url]

The Winning Edge Group

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 04:20 pm EDT
Hello, As you organize your game-plan, I can point you to an excellent service that allows you to use your SmartPhone to accept credit cards. I represent a reliable CC Processing product called "PhoneSwipe". It's backed by a processor that's been in business for 20 years and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. It offers $0 Monthly Fees, 2.69% per swiped transaction and $0 PCI Compliance fees. You only pay for the service as you use it. Request a Free Unit at: PhoneSwipePro.com