Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Thursday, June 18, 2009 01:01 pm EDT
It is with deep regret that Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs has to announce the termination of their 2009 Festival Schedule due to serious and possibly long-term health issues for both David & Lisa Brown. Please be assured that the internet part of Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs will still be up and running, and we have high hopes for a return to the festival curcuit in 2010. Thanks, everyone for your support and well-wishes, and I will be checking in from time to time, as health allows.
Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Thursday, June 18, 2009 01:03 pm EDT
Oh, and a big thank you to all the vendors that refunded our show fees even when the contract specified otherwise. You guys are the best!
Gaelic Knot Studio

Gaelic Knot Studio

Monday, June 22, 2009 10:58 am EDT
David and Lisa - I' so sorry to hear you're not well. I haven't been back here in way too long. My prayers and healing energies are with you both. _ Delaney @ Gaelic Knot Studio
Innovations Studio

Innovations Studio

Monday, June 22, 2009 01:04 pm EDT
Those of us who appreciate lagrizzly's energizing entries to this forum know that it's extremely hard for David and Lisa to sit still for a moment. Know that our prayers and concerns are with you every moment. Kathleen-inNOVAtions Studio
Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Bear Paw Sticks & Staffs

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 03:48 pm EDT
Thank y'all. We'll be back! Remember: Reuse, Recycle, Reanimate! Lisa & David
Kpughdesigns

Kpughdesigns

Friday, June 26, 2009 10:58 pm EDT
I saw your news on .ning and came over here to see if it were true. I am so sorry to hear of your health issues. I know you loved the shows and the interaction with the public. I send you my thoughts and healing prayers for a speedy recovery and look forward to more interaction through our network.