To find events that allow commercial items, try ALL of these.
- In "Pro Search" select "commercial/retail" for "what booths are allowed" in the Exhibitors section (but keep the default settings for all other options like "juried" or "entertainment." It is OK to add the zip code radius option.)
- Next try "corp./information" for "what booths are allowed" and again keep the default settings for all other related options.
- Then try "craft" for "what booths are allowed" and select "non juried" and keep all other default settings. These events will sometimes allow commercial vendors.
- Also try selecting "non juried" while keeping the default settings for all other related options, including "no preference" for "what booths are allowed."
- Try putting the word "commercial" in the key word search. Keep in mind, a key word search looks for that word if it appears anywhere in the event information (i.e. event name, location, description, what is allowed...).
It is always better to select FEWER search options to improve your search results.
Don't rule out an event unless it is clearly 100% juried and/or 100% fine art and/or fine craft, check with each event to know for sure. Many events say art/craft, but allow some "commercial" items. Always check with an event to verify what they DO or DO NOT allow. It never hurts to ask!
Tags: commercial, event, festival, items, listing, products, resale, resaler, resell, reseller, retail, retailer