Are you:

Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .
Please call us 800-200-3737 or send an .

Graphite art workshop to held in August

Mary E. Herbison

Mary E. Herbison

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 08:56 pm EDT
For some time I have wanted to attend a workshop, but some of the artists I admire most live in the UK. You can imagine my delight when I found that two of those talented men would be coming to our area. YeeHaw! (excuse me for that) For all the information go to the website listed and find out all the details, the August workshop is filling up, and as Mr. Sibley leaves the Uk mid July, it is important to sign up before he leaves. As you will read he provides all materials, and therefore they must be shipped before he leaves the UK. Ok, enough talk, here is the link for info: email: infoFLC-Arts-Center.com & be sure to visit Mike's site...www.SibleyFineArt.com Prepare to be amazed at what he can do with graphite (pencil) art. Hope to see you there!
Mary E. Herbison

Mary E. Herbison

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 09:02 pm EDT
Forgot to mention, our area is southern middle Tennessee, quaint area with beautful rolling hills, Tennessee walking horse capital a mere hour away. You're gonna love it!
Innovations Studio

Innovations Studio

Thursday, May 7, 2009 12:37 pm EDT
This is welcome information and I'm sure there will be a great turnout. Your enthusiasm is great! Join us again for discussion on how well the workshops are attended in August (as a graphite and mixed drawing artist it would be a pleasure for me to attend if I wasn't already booked for shows -and, also, I do love your part of the country! -kneff

Civitan Club of Demopolis

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:08 am EDT
If you have any contacts with other crafters, we are looking for crafters and artists for our show on Saturday, December 5th, 2009. The event is Fair in the Square in Demopolis, Alabama. For applications go to www.christmasontheriver.com. Look for COTR Forms, and then the Vendor Application Form. Please help pass the word. Thank you.