We do not have a printed copy of all events because it is not an efficient way to present the information. You will ultimately only be interested in a small percentage of the 26,000+ events that we list.
However, with level 2 access you can create your own "booklet" of events to take with you on the road. As you search for and find events of interest, you can add those to "My List." Then, select the "Print My List" option to print your own personalized booklet of events.
Here is an example:
- To quickly create a list of events in Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina that are 200 miles from Tallahassee, FL.
- Use the State drop-down list and the Zip Code Radius Search.
- Put 200 miles in the distance (or however far you travel) and your zip in the zip code box (32308 for this example).
- Then pick a state in the State drop-down list (choose AL for this example).
- Click "Search to View Events" and then click "Add All Events to My List".
- Next click your Back button twice and change the state (for this example pick SC) and search again.
- Now, again click "Add All Events to My List" and click your Back button twice.
- Change the state (for this example pick GA), search again and click "Add All Events to My List."
- Then simply click "Print My List," staple those sheets together and away you go!
Be sure to NOT add other search options as you will limit your search results. If there is something specific you know you want, like juried shows only, you might add a single additional option like that.
Tags: book, copy, database, event, events, listing, listings, magazine, online, print, printed