So your event's over, but how did it go?? Check out this month's article for tips on getting feedback from your patrons!
If you're searching for vendors or performers, our Fest Biz Directory may just be what you're looking for. And did you know that we have a video contest going on right now? Read below for those details!
FN Newsletter Editor
by The Writing Team of eventeducation.com
Steps Involved in Writing the Evaluation of an Event
Event evaluation is necessary to make you and your team more efficient and effective, the next time you organize an event. It is all about finding your mistakes and learning from them.
Event evaluation should be done immediately after the event is over or the next day. Conduct a meeting with your team members to evaluate your event.
Step 1: Determine the extent to which event and advertising objectives have been achieved.
If you are not able to achieve your event and advertising objectives through your event, then no matter how much people enjoyed the event or how much popularity your event got, it is a complete failure on a commercial level.
Read more here!
Promote Yourself with Our Fest Biz Directory
Do you need a band, artist/crafter, food vendor, or service provider for your event? Have some last minute spaces you need to fill? Search our Fest Biz Directory to find hundreds of vendors and artists in your area!
You can also list your Event or Organization for Free and will have exposure to over 750,000 visitors per month! Our Basic listing is Free or you can increase your visibility by becoming either a Featured Company or with a Hot Link to your web site.
Go to your Modify Profile page to opt into the Fest Biz Directory. Just make sure your profile doesn't stink!
Check Out Our Video Contest!
Here's the skinny:
Create a video clip at your next festival and tell us why you FestivalNet.com. You might be featured in our promo video and you will have a chance to win cash and a free membership renewal!
For more info and prize details, visit us here!
- You must be a current Pro Member to get in on this contest.
- Keep your video under 30 seconds!
- Be in your booth or otherwise at an event when you create your video so we can see what you do. You can also be at a gig, in the recording studio, in your art studio, or prepping for an event.
- Be yourself! If you want to be straight-forward, or be funny, or be creative, we're into it! Any way you'd like to participate, we'd love to hear it.
- And be sure to tell us why you love FestivalNet.com!
- Upload your video to your FestivalNet profile!
- Email us and tell us you've added your video.
- All videos we select for the promo video will receive a free renewal!
- If your video is selected, you will need to provide us with a high resolution copy for our promo.
- Questions? Just get in touch.
- Deadline for submissions is December 31, 2015!
- Have fun!
Festifall Arts Festival
or other ways to promote your event beyond the free listing? Learn more