If you have questions about individual events, please visit that event's website or contact the show producers individually. FestivalNet is not directly involved with the events.
Our website members have direct access to extensive event details. If you are brand new to our site, please get to know us more on our About Us page! And be sure to check out our Membership Info page too.
Tags: accessible, allowed, are, attendance, booth, Can, come, contract, contracts, days, directions, dogs, fee, gun, guns, handicap, handicapped, hours, how, much, non, opening, park, parking, pet, pets, profit, rate, rv, stroller, times, wheelchair, wheelchairs
Here are the ways you can search to look for art shows.
Below are things to consider and suggestions to improve your success rate getting replies and/or applications from events:
* Are you contacting the right events for your product/service? Our Pro Search can help you with that. For example, selecting categories from the "Allowed" drop down in the "Exhibitors" box will find events that allow what you do. For more search tips, there's a help link in the top left corner of Pro Search
* Be sure the deadline date has not passed. Contact each event well in advance of their application deadline, otherwise emails & calls will not likely be returned. Use our handy "Deadline Reminder Newsletter" and the "Deadlines" option in Pro search to get ahead of the game.
* Important note about deadlines. It doesn't mean applications will be accepted up until that date. Festivals will frequently fill all open slots before their posted deadline. That's due to no fault of your information source, it's simply the way the business works.
* Check out each event's website for additional application info and specific instructions for successful application acceptance. Always follow each event's requirements exactly as indicated.
* Follow up your initial communication with a phone call. It's important to show continued interest, but be careful not to over do it. Space your follow up calls/messages a week apart. Always call *far before the deadline* to learn what your first step must be with each event.
* Be sure your FN Profile is filled out completely, including clear photos, full company description and is free of spelling errors. Once it is, try using the email EPK link.
In addition to your FN profile, what's the state of your web presence and marketing materials? If you contact an event and they look you up at FestivalNet or do a web search on you and/or your company, what will they find? Will they find anything? Or perhaps find some half baked profiles on different web sites without great looking photos or informative & effective information? If you don't present yourself professionally anywhere people will find you and/or your business, then why would an event take you seriously and want to answer your emails or call you back?! Remember, you ALWAYS only get one chance to make a first impression!
If you get any returned (undeliverable) emails or discover a disconnected phone number, please let us know asap. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly research that for you. We work very hard to provide accurate event data but sometimes contact info will change.
Here are a few tips for non-music performers and entertainers.
In the Entertainment box, in the # of stages of option, select "0 w/ Roving Performers". This is a good place to start, but it is not the only way to search. These are events that don't hire bands but do have entertainment.
You can also find suitable events by using our key word search. Select All events with entertainment and try words that fit what you do, like sideshow, comedy, magician, magic, juggler, kids' entertainment etc. Do a separate search for each key word(s) you place in the key word box. Again, do not rely on just this one method.
Remember: You can contact any event that has any type or level of entertainment, pitch what you do and possibly get booked!
1) After logging in at FestivalNet.com, go to your My Account page page.
2) In the gray sidebar on the right side of the page, click Manage Your E-Lists.
3) You'll then be presented with all of the various newsletters we send out. Check the box for those you wish to receive and uncheck those you do not want to receive.